Creating a request will let companies know what products your agency is looking to purchase at the best possible prices.
To create a new request for a product:
1. Click the blue + New Request button on the main page
(Note: If this is your first time creating a request, the button will be at the bottom of the Drafts page)
2. Add a name, the specific details of your request, the due date and time, the max number of responses you want, and any attachments you would like to include with the request
3. Click the blue Continue button
4. On the categories page, the Products box will be checked by default which indicates you are searching for product categories
5. Enter product keywords in the search box and results will populate automatically
6. Click the blue View Details text on any category to see the UNSPSC code associated with the category along with subcategory and commodity information
7. When you are ready to select a category, click the blue arrow pointing right in that category's box
8. The category will move to the right side of the screen, indicating that it has been selected. To remove categories, simply click the blue arrow pointing left in the selected category's box. To remove all categories, click the Clear All button on the right side of the page.
9. Once you are finished selecting categories, click the blue Save as Draft button
10. Verify the information you entered and then click the blue Publish button
11. Your request will be published and available to companies for viewing/quoting. To view your published requests, click My Requests in the top left corner. The default tab is Published