Only published requests may be canceled.
To cancel a request:
1. Click View on the request you wish to cancel
2. Click the red Cancel Request button
3. Click the drop-down menu and choose a reason for cancelling the request
4. Click the Would you use GovQuote again for future Requests drop-down menu and select "Yes" or "No"
5. Add any other explanation or comments in the text box
6. Click the blue Yes, Cancel Request button
Cancelled Requests move to the Cancelled tab under My Requests.
After this process is complete, the company contacts the agency to complete the transaction.