Only published requests may be canceled.
To cancel a request:
1. Click "View" on the request you wish to cancel
2. Click the red "Cancel Request" button
3. Click the drop-down menu and choose a reason for cancelling the request
4. Click the "Would you use GovQuote again for future Requests" drop-down menu and select "yes" or "no"
5. Add any other explanation or comments in the text box
6. Click the blue "Yes, Cancel Request" button
Cancelled Requests move to the "Cancelled" tab under "My Requests."
After this process is complete, the company contacts the agency to complete the transaction.