When agencies create requests, GovQuote matches them with your selected categories and sends you notifications.
These can be viewed by clicking the "megaphone" icon in the top right of the page as shown below. Blue "New Request" notifications will also appear on new requests. These will disappear once the new requests have been viewed.
Notifications can be cleared by clicking the blue "Dismiss" text on each notification or by clicking "Dismiss all." They can also be viewed on a separate page by clicking "View all."
You will also receive email notifications of new agency requests. If your company has more than one user, all of them receive the notification emails.
To unsubscribe from notification emails:
1. Click your name in the top right corner
2. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu
3. Click the "Notifications" tab
4. Uncheck the box next to "New Requests Are Published"
5. Click the blue "Save" button